AdaptNow – Changing for Climate ChangeNovember 8, 2021
Coastal Native Food Plants LabyrinthDecember 16, 2021
Marking its sixth year of operations, ECF has published its fifth Annual Report.
In 2020-21 the Foundation delivered several restoration projects while developing more online resources when COVID-19 complicated the planning of public gatherings and events.
- implementing the $20K Commonwealth Communities Environment Program grant, to clean up industrial, maritime and household waste along the Port River,
- securing a City of Port Adelaide Enfield grant for a film to be produced for a Science Week event,
- winning $10K support from the Suzanne Elliott Charitable Trust towards exploring the feasibility of developing a swimming facility in the Port River,
- launch of our Instagram presence
- Port River Eco Tour, was installed on the Visit Port Adelaide app and ECF offered guided walks as part of Port Walks in November 2020 and History Festival events in May 2021.